Holding the 'Laser' button for two seconds does not result in a small 'blink' which indicates the laser in in 'enabled' mode.
This could be for a number of reasons. See the solutions below.
If the 'laser' LED does not remain on when holding down the laser button and releasing it after two seconds:
- Check the laser guard is properly installed and depressing the small micro-switch behind it on the laser guard pcb.
If the 'laser' LED does remain on when holding down the laser button and releasing it after two seconds, but the laser does not light up:
- Check the FFC has been correctly inserted into its connectors.
- See this article for more information: Link
If the 'laser' led does not light up at all when depressed:
- Check whether the Emblaser is powered up with the green 'power' LED lit.
- Check the firmware version of the Emblaser board. If the firmware version is v1.6 then please submit a ticket for a board replacement. Check this article for more information: Link