In the event a part of your Emblaser becomes faulty and needs replacement under warranty, we have the following process to help you get up and running as quickly as possible.
Warranty Replacement Process #1 (Preferred)
- We will invoice you via Paypal for the replacement part.
- Once paid, we will immediately courier the replacement over to you.
- When we receive the faulty part back, we will refund the cost of the replacement.
For this process, you will need a valid Paypal account and supply us with your Paypal Email Address.
If you prefer not to be invoiced for the replacement, then you can follow the following process.
Warranty Replacement Process #2
- Return the faulty part to us.
- Once received we will examine it and either repair or replace it.
- We will courier the replacement to you.
These two processes apply to 'major' parts only. These include the Emblaser PCB and Laser Units, for example. Other faulty or missing parts are usually shipped immediately and do not require anything returned.