In some situations, Lightburn may require the Emblaser device to be recreated.
Having the device set up correctly insures that Lightburn recognises the Emblaser and applies the appropriate configurations.
This can help to resolve some homing and control issues.
How do I know if I need to do this:
- If you do not see the Emblaser menu in the menu bar.
- If your machine homes correctly at startup but not when the [Home] button is pressed.
How to remove a device:
1. In the Laser tab, click the [Devices] button.
2. Select the current machine in the Device window then click [Remove].
How to manually create a device:
1. Click [Create Manually] in the Device window.
3. Select Serial/USB (recommended) or Ethernet/TPC for WiFi connection, then click [Next].
4. Name your new device so that it can be easily identified.
- What version of Lightburn are you using?
- Is the Emblaser menu visible?
- Does the Emblaser home correctly when first turned on?